March 23, 2009

My first attempt

I am going to start trying something new. I need a way to bring in some extra money for our house. I also have this huge energy inside me that wants to be creative and have fun while creating things. I had an absolute blast planning Caitlyn's party and getting all her crafts and ideas together. I have been hugely inspired by different blogs I have seen on here and can't wait to try some of these things out on my own. I know there isn't anything around here anything like what I am wanting to do.

I am making a list of the projects I want to try and then hopefully as I get them done I will be able to take pictures of them and show you what I've accomplished.

  • Easy Bamboo Handle purse
  • Fabric cup cozy
  • Ribbon watches
  • Button hair bands
  • Homemade children's lacing cards
  • Baby hangers
  • Diapers & wipes tote
  • Nursing covers
  • Baby binky clips
  • Pillowcase dresses
  • Pillowcase bags
  • Crayon rolls
  • Memory boards
  • Art boards
  • Fabric button thumbtacks
  • Personalized kids art sets
  • Chalkboard place mats
  • Baby legs
  • Baby wear from t-shirts
  • Hooded towels
  • Crocheted towel holders
  • Napkin thank-you cards
  • Tabletop ironing pad
  • Simple scarves
  • Embroidered hand prints
  • Blank art books
  • Fairy Crowns
A pretty hefty list, but I'm inspired. Now the motivation and time!

No comments:

Post a Comment